#GreatBookDeal: 'Unforgivable' by @JaimeRush #RomanticSuspense #99cents #BESTSELLER

Unforgivable
Jaime Rush


I read Unforgivable in paperback when it first came out, but the moment it landed on Kindle, I bought it again. There is just something about Silas… His abilities just make me…well, I don’t want to give anything away, but yum!

With 73 reviews across the US and UK averaging five stars and priced at only .99 cents, it’s an easy read and a great escape. There’s mystery, romance, and just a hint of paranormal. Enjoy!

Download Unforgivable:
Amazon UK


Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

No comments:

Post a Comment