THE BET by Rachel Van Dyken (@RachVD) #Romance #Bestseller

 The Bet
Rachel Van Dyken

"I have a proposition for you..."
Kacey should have run the minute those words left Seattle millionaire Jake Titus's mouth. Instead, she made a deal with the devil in hopes of putting her past behind her once and for all.
Four days.
She could do four days!
But she wasn't counting on Jake’s older brother Travis being there to witness their farce of an engagement.
One thing is for certain.
One brother is right for her.
One wants a lifetime.
And one is in league with the devil.
She should have gotten Jake’s signature in blood. 

With more than a thousand reviews averaging four-plus stars and 'less than a latte', this a GREAT DEAL. So, READ UP!

Download The Bet:

Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is my pleasure, Rachel. I downloaded a copy as well, of course. It looks delicious! Have a great day. :)

      Delete