#GreatBookDeal: @CassidyJonesAdv (Book 1) #YA with a 100+ #5Star Reviews

Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula
Elise Stokes

One Girl ~ One Accident.
One Incredible Superhero
       
Cassidy Jones is your typical fourteen-year-old-- that is, until a seemingly harmless accident in the laboratory of a world-renowned geneticist turns her world upside down.

Discovering incredible strength, speed, and enhanced physical senses that defy logic, Cassidy embarks on an action-packed adventure that has her fighting for answers...and for her very life.

Download Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula:


Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to have the third book on my shelf :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alan and Cinta Garcia, for stopping by and sharing with our readers. There is no questioning the 100-plus reviews that Elise is a wonderful writer. A few five stars, maybe... that many...highly improbable. LOL! I know our readers will enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete