THE EXECUTIVE'S DECISION @WritesRomance #GreatBookDeal #FREE #ContemporaryRomance

The Executive's Decision 
Bernadette Marie

Normally when you fall into a stranger's lap, you regret it, but um...let's just say what a perfect way to start a book. I agree with not dating coworkers, but I think in Zach's case, I would have had to make an exception. What a wonderful man! Hardworking, sexy, sweet...I had better stop there. This is a must read for anyone who has had complications with previous relationships in the past and thought there was no way to trust again.


Download your FREE copy Now:


Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

2 comments:

  1. I read that a few months ago & enjoyed the story a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know, Jessiel. We always love to hear what readers think. Please tell your friends too. :)If you haven't already, check out our tabs at the top of the page for more free, .99 cents, and 'less than a latte' reads.

    Our aim is to find highly-rated books and share them with you so you'll share with your avid-reader friends and family, spreading the news about great books.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete