PRICELESS via @TheShannonMayer ~ Bestselling Paranormal, Urban Fantasy and a #GreatBookDeal

Priceless
Shannon Mayer 

"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

I'm on the FBI's wanted list. I have a werewolf for a pet, a Witch of a best friend, and I have no need for anyone else in my life.

But when a salvage starts to spin out of control, help comes from a most unexepected direction.

One that is dangerously dark, brooding, and doesn't know a thing about the supernatural. One whose kisses set me on fire.

With over 300 reviews across the US and UK averaging 4.4 stars and always priced 'less than a latte', you don’t want to miss this fast paced, action filled paranormal urban fantasy.

Download Priceless:

Thanks for stopping by, please visit my bio for more information about what I write and what I like to read and share. 

Until next time, happy reading!

Carmen DeSousa

Connect with Great Books ~ Great Deals:

No comments:

Post a Comment